Charlestown Neighborhood Council
Here is a breakdown for the CNC votes for 2017 Community Awards
Here is a breakdown for the CNC votes for 2016 Community Awards
Here is a breakdown for the CNC votes for 2018 Community Awards
2020 Spaulding-CNC Community Partnership Grants have been awarded to 15 non-profit organizations in Charlestown. Below are the organizations receiving grants:
- BHA Charlestown Adult Education
- Charlestown Boys and Girls Club
- Charlestown Girls’ Softball
- Charlestown Little League
- Charlestown Working Theater
- Charlestown Youth Football & Cheerleading
- Charlestown Youth Hockey Association
- Harvard Kent Parents’ Association
- Harvest on the Vine Food Pantry
- John F. Kennedy Family Service Center, Inc.
- North End Music & Arts Program for Charlestown Seniors
- Warren-Prescott Foundation
2020 Spaulding-CNC Partnership Grant News
Your contact persons for the 2020 grants are:
From the CNC:
Spaulding Rehab Hospital:
Here are the documents you can electronically complete or print and return
Here is a breakdown for the CNC votes for 2019 Community Awards
We recognize many of the plans submitted for grants may have necessary changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The committee agreed to still proceed with the original applications and programs as submitted. An organization was awarded a grant for the original program applied for and described in the 2020 Spaulding-CNC Community Fund grant application.
However, we also recognize that an organization’s needs may or may not have changed. Because of this we broadened the use of funds allowing the organization to choose the best way to spend the awarded grant money.
An organization was allowed to select one of these three options:
- Use the funds as originally intended in 2020,
- Use the funds for a modified program in 2020 or
- Use the funds for the originally intended program to be postponed for use in 2021.
Here is a breakdown for the CNC votes for 2020 Community Awards